The DGT960. Just 6 inches wide. A hugely innovative addition to chess timing! Move timer, game timer, delay timer and Fischer timer. The first digital chess clock that randomly generates 960 starting positions of the so called Fischer random Chess. Fischer Random Chess or Chess960 was conceived and developed by the genius chess player Bobby Fischer. He presented his invention on the 19th of June 1996 in Argentina. By starting every game with a different starting position, the theory of openings should be of less importance, the players have to think again instead of remembering opening books. The display shows symbols indicating in which position the pieces have to be placed on the board.
- 4 years battery life!
- Move timer, game timer, delay timer and Fischer timer
- Fischer Bonus and Fischer Random Times
- Revolutionary foldable DGT 960 chess clock that easily generates one of 960 starting positions
- Big display for easy viewing
- Ease of use and programming made extremely easy
- Here’s the operating manual